15 November 2020 Sunday. 23:04:02 UTC
kagoya-jp.org, secure-domains.net, domain-verifications.com, https://t.me/sedosales, @ElizaSupport
The scammer found one of my domain names on WOS IS and said they are brokers with a client interested in buying my domain for an insanely high price ($75,000).
They then said their client requires a Certificate of Compliance before buying the domain, and that only a specific provider can supply those certificates (using the excuse that Japanese banks only accepts certificates from that provider). The provider asked $349 to issue the certificate, that can only be paid in ETH or BTC at the following addresses:
* ETH address: 0xe60942e9bafc9bfc937f045bdd3049d5afeb96a8
* BTC address: 1P3HT6xCY3tZDZ6WL4oK5cH1Bq3nfTpSZk
The scammer makes its first contact by email and then asks to continue the conversation on Telegram.
* Telegram username of the scammer: @ElizaSupport
* Telegram group with fake customer reviews: https://t.me/sedosales
* Email address used by the scammer: [email protected]
* Website of the provider of the Certificate of Compliance: https://secure-domains.net
* Customer support the Certificate of Compliance's provider: [email protected]